Millionnaire BloggingThe first time I heard about blogging, I thought it was an easy job. I thought setting up a blog is the only way to make money blogging. I was so wrong. Blogging is not an easy job... that's why I smile (nearly laughing) every time I see a post on a blog saying "You can be a millionaire just by blogging!"

Can one really be a millionaire just by blogging? Maybe. When I was a newbie, I mean during my first months of blogging, I thought I can make about $1,000 a month. I thought earning a thousand dollar in blogging is as easy as 1-2-3. Again, I was wrong. Earning as low as $1,000 a month is as hard as having no sleep in one month. Of course, if you have a high trafficked and well ranked blog, earning a thousand dollar is as easy as 1-2-3. But if you are a newbie or a mediocre blogger, it is impossible to earn a thousand dollar in one month. If you ask me how much I earn in blogging, I am only averaging $500 a month - sometimes lower, sometimes higher.

So, if you ask me if one can be a millionaire blogger, I think there will be some of us who will - but not everyone of us. It is great to have a goal in blogging - but be reasonable. As I mentioned before, blogging requires time, patience, passion, and perseverance. You can make money with blogging - but being a millionaire is as near as impossible ;D

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now