Today, I received an email from PayPal titled "Important: Security Alert on Your PayPal Account".

I already know this email is spam yet I still opened it because of curiosity. I want to know what the email exactly contains. I know this email is spam because, first, the email address where I received this email is not the one I use for my Paypal transactions. Second, I haven't requested for any payment recently so how come there is an error processing my payment request?

When I checked the sender, it looks like it was from Paypal(service@email.paypal.com) . But then, instead of updating my information using the link on the email, I directly emailed Paypal and verified this email. They verified that the email did not come from them.

Here's the copy of email I received.

===================================================================================

Dear PayPal Member,

We were unable to process your most recent payment. Did you recently change Your bank,Phone to ensure that Your Service is not interrupted, please Update Your Account Information Today,by

Click here to Confirm your account

Or Contact Paypal Member Services Team. We're Available 24 Hours aday, 7days aweek.

Security Advisory: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure to open up a
new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL
to make sure you are on the real PayPal website. For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review the Security Tips in our Security Center.


Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

===================================================================================

Should you receive this email, ignore it or DELETE IT. Don't get scammed. Better email PayPal directly.

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now