MyLot Proof of Payment

MyLot Proof of PaymentFor the first time, Mylot paid me with the amount of $20.64. Yippeee!!!

Note: I am not posting my Proof of Payment to brag or anything. The reason why I post my Paypal payment is to let you know that MyLot is actually genuine and paying.

This might be my last payment from Mylot because I no longer actively participate in their discussiosn. I am now too hooked with blogging, so I stopped joining and participating in paid to post forum sites for now. I may still visit MyLot from time to time to check updates on making money online, but when it comes to participating discussions, I have to stop. I have to concentrate with increasing the traffic and Pagerank of this blog.

By the way, on the right-side of this post is my Proof of Payment from Mylot. In case you want to join Mylot, click Make Money Online With MyLot for more information on how to join and what this program is all about.

Also read my article about Ways To Maximize Earnings with Mylot for more information on how you can make money and maximize your earnings with the said program.

See you there :D

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now