I am running a contest in my Your Online Guide blog. It was my new blog and I thought holding a contest might be a great way to promote it. I am giving away a total of $20 through Paypal as the prizes. There will be two winners with $10 each. If you are interested in joining, drop by at Your Online Guide for more information.

This is my first time to hold a contest and I am very excited about it. So far, there are already two entries submitted. I am hoping a lot of bloggers will participate to make this contest exciting and successful. In case, this contest will be great, then I am thinking of making a contest once a month.

So, please let's support this contest. Drop by at Your Online Guide for more information :D

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now