Ximmy Proof of PaymentI have been paid by Ximmy today, April 25, 2008 as you can see the proof of payment on the left side of this post. I received a total of $30 in my Paypal account - $10 for the 1,000 points I gained and $20 bonus.

Actually, I planned not to cash out my points yet because I was thinking to gain 20,000 points for $300, but because I was lazy to post discussions, I decided to convert my rewards to cash yesterday. I have accumulated more than 1100 points already, so $30 is already a big money for me.

I requested the payment thru Ximmy dashboard but because the input text boxes were disabled, I can't push thru so I emailed Ximmy support for help. Sean (Ximmy support) instantly replied back asking me my username, password, and Paypal email address. Now, after checking my Paypal account, I was happy seeing my Ximmy payment was already sent - instantly.

Anyway, I am not posting my proof of payment to brag or anything. The only reason is that I only want to share some proof that Ximmy pays its members. It's genuine and legitimate.

So, if you are wanting to make money online and looking for programs that pays their members, Ximmy is one program to try. It's free to join. For more information or to be a member, click Get Paid To Socialize With Ximmy. For questions or queries, just leave me a message.

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now