Dneero Proof of Payment

Dneero Proof of PaymentFinally, Dneero paid me a total amount of $20.86 after joining for almost a month now. I admit I was a bit skeptical when I joined their program. I thought it may not be genuine because it is still new. But maybe one good thing about new programs is that they really pays!!!

As you can see on the attached photo, Dneero really pays their members instantly. I reached their $20 minimum payout the other day (Sunday) and today, they sent my money without even requesting for it. They really keep their promise stated on their FAQs:

When do I get paid in the real world?
We check account balances every day. If your account balance is over $20 we will pay you. Simple.

So what are you waiting for? If you want to earn extra $20 a month, you should join Dneero. It is free and anyone can join as long as you have a Paypal account. If you don't have a Paypal yet, you can create one for free too. Earning $20 a month is not bad, it can add up your online monthly earnings and save to buy a new gadget ;0

To join Dneero, click here.
To create a Paypal account, click here.

Making money online with Dneero is easy. Just register for free, activate your account, answer surveys/conversations, post your answers to your blog, Friendster, MySpace, Facebook, etc and wait until you earn $20. The more conversations you participate, the more money you will make.

Join now and start making money!!!

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now