iPhone 3G in the Philippines Thru Globe TelecomApple iPhone 3G will be available in the Philippines soon, as confirmed by Globe Telecom. Yipeee!!! I can't wait for it honestly. iPhone is my dream phone and I am really saving money for it.

As for the price, iPhone 3G 2.0 with 8GB will cost $199 and $299 for the 16GB model. Of course, the price includes a 2-year contract with Globe. But, this won't matter to me ;0

iPhone 3G specs include built-in GPS, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, EDGE capability, 3G networking, and iPhone 2.0 software. Cool right?

The units will come in black and white colors (plastic backplating) and they will be available to Globe’s postpaid and prepaid subscribers in the Philippines later this year.

Yipppeeee!!! I am really really excited.

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now