Chitika Proof of Payment: Chitika Really PaysI joined Chitika on May 4, 2008 because I heard it is another great and genuine online program to make money with my blog. It is really great because today, I received my May earnings amounting $47.12 in my Paypal account. Cool ;0

The money I received is my May earnings only. I think I will receive my June earnings by the first week of August which is still a month long from now.

If you have a blog which generates fair traffic coming from search engines, why not join Chitika? It is free to join and open to international members. Just register, submit your blog and wait until it is approved. Once approved, you can then put their codes in your blog and start making money online. You only need to reach a minimum of $10 and you will then get paid after 30 days straight in your Paypal account.

Easy, right? To join Chitika, click here. If you have any question, don't hesitate to leave your comment and I will answer right away.


***Are you a teenager surfing the Internet a lot? Why not earn while using your computer? Read this: Teens make money online.

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now