Paypal VCCWhat is a Paypal VCC?, you might ask. VCC is the short term for Virtual Credit Card, which is an electronic version of a credit card with a pre-defined credit value to be only used for Internet purchases or verifying Paypal account.

I have two Paypal accounts - one Personal and one Premium. My Premium Paypal was verified using my only credit card. Because I cannot use the credit card to verify my other Personal Paypal account, I looked for other options so I could transfer the money to my Premium account.

Instead of applying for another credit card, which processing may take a month or more, I am thankful enough that I learned about Paypal VCC. I purchased one at vccguide.blogspot.com for $8.00. At first I was hesitant thinking the site could be scam, but thankfully it is not. Anyway, within minutes after buying the VCC, I got my Paypal account verified and immediately transfered the money to my other Premium Paypal account.

If you are in need for a Paypal VCC, go to the site I have mentioned above. The admin is prompt and most importantly, it is not scam. You can pay through Paypal or Alertpay. The instructions on verifying your account will be sent on your email address with the 16 digit credit card number, 4 digit VCC, and expiration date. Note that I am not directly affiliated with the site. Use it at your own discretion.

***Can Teens Make Money Online? Discover the secrets in earning extra cash using the internet!!!

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now