It's almost three weeks since I last post here. If you are a regular reader here at how to make money online blog, you must have missed me. If you don't, that's okay ;0 I think this blog gets frequent visitors as according to my traffic stats, this blog mainly gets traffic from search engines, particularly Google and Yahoo.

To those who left their comments and messages over the past few weeks, thanks a lot. I apologize for rejecting some of them because of their "spammy" contents.

Anyway, this is in fact my first post for the year 2009 here in this blog. I was busy doing stuffs and still feel I am in a vacation. Actually, I went to a vacation from last week of December. I got back on January 6 - unfortunately, I missed updating this blog.

Now that I am back to blogging here at my "make money online blog", I hope I'll be posting more often. It's sad knowing the pagerank of this blog dropped from PR2 to PR0... but again, that's okay - as long as I am still making money with this blog.

So, that's all for now. This blog post is created just to tell you - my readers and visitors - that I am still alive and kicking. Stay tuned for more make money online post in the next few days.

Happy New Year!!!

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now