Make Money Through DonationsMonths ago, when I was looking for other ways to make money online, I came to a site recommending another option - Make Money Through Donations. Hmmn, nice idea.

After reading the post, I immediately embedded a Paypal Donate code in this blog hoping someone might drop his donation. I waited and waited and waited until I give up.

Just early this year, I decided to finally remove it because I think no one will have the kind heart to do charity for me. Why? It's because most visitors of this blog coming from search engines, directories, social networking and bookmarking sites, etc want to make money, not to lose some money. Hehehe.

I think making money through donations is not the one for me. I am more lucky with Adsense, Chitika, Clickbooth, Bidvertiser, and Widgetbucks.

If you wanted to make money online through this option, better have a blog or site with good quality contents, less advertisements or banners, and not a MMO niche blog.

By the way, do you want a free $50 in your Paypal account. Follow the link to learn more!!!

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now