Feedburner Subscribers Dropped To Zero?What's wrong with my Feedburner subscribers? Why did my four blogs has zero (0) subscribers? Impossible.

These are my two questions in mind today after logging in to my Feedburner account. Every first day of the month, I track my improvements and one task I never forget is to check my subscribers. To my shock, it dropped to zero - all of them.

What happened? What's wrong?

I think it is a technical problem with Feedburner itself. I will re-login later and see if it still occurs. If it does, maybe all of my subscribers already decided to unsubscribe, huhuhu. Hopefully not.

By the way, if you also encountered the same, please leave a message so I'll know I am not the only one. Thanks.

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now