Make Money Blogging"How to make money blogging?" This was my first question ever since I heard about blogging. I discovered blogging months ago from an afternoon talk show I was watching one Sunday afternoon. Their quest claimed he is earning a minimum of $1,000 to $5,000 a month just by blogging. Wow!!!

I got myself so interested on how he made that big money. I just feel sorry because he did not share enough information about his success in blogging. Given that fact, I did not stop myself just by wondering and thinking. Instead, I use my free time to learn about blogging and how one can possibly make money through blogging.

So, how to make money blogging? There are a lot of different ways. First, you can apply for Google Adsense to displays related advertisements on your blog. Once a visitor click a Google ads on your blog, you earn money. However, note that Google Adsense is only applicable for blogs with a lot of traffic coming from search engines. If your blog has no traffic then the first thing you should do is to gain traffic before thinking about money. Money will follow after traffic. Remember our post on Traffic Is The Queen? Another way to make money online is by joining get-paid-to blog sites such as Smorty and Sponsored Reviews. But as usual, you have to improve your Traffic and Pagerank before you can get advertisers for your blog.

These are only some of the different ways to make money blogging. There is also called the affiliate marketing. I will share more about them in the future. This is all I can share for now. have a great weekend ;D

Interested to make $500 to $1,500 per day? Visit below:

Make Real Money Online Now